Half Island Tour
The Half Island Tour takes you to the must-see highlights while learning more about the history, culture and people of the island in company of a tour guide.
The tour visits highlights such as the California Lighthouse, Bushiribana gold mine ruins, the Aruba Aloe Factory, local rock formations, and the Alto Vista Chapel.
- Complimentary Pick up and drop off in Oranjestad, Palm Beach and Eagle Beach area
- Air-contitioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up window begins 20 minutes before the tour starts and can last until 10 minutes after the tour starts.
- We also offer pick up at vacation rentals and condos in the Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and Oranjestad area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late at meeting point
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
You‘ll get picked up
Aruba Aloe Factory
Alto Vista Chapel
Ayo and Casibari Rock Formation
Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
You‘ll return to the starting point