Private Half Island Tour
Great for first-time visitors or those with limited time. This fun Private experience takes you to the most striking parts of the island of Aruba. So sit back & relax while your tour guide shares with you all of Aruba’s history and culture.
This tour visits highlights such as the Bushiribana gold mine ruins, Aruba Aloe factory, Casibari or Ayo rock formations, and the Alto Vista Chapel. As for a private tour our itinerary is flexible, if you want to visit other places contact us and we will work around your itinerary.
- Complimentary Pick up
- Air-contitioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up window begins 20 minutes before the tour starts and can last until 10 minutes after the tour starts.
- We also offer pick up at vacation rentals and condos in the Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and Oranjestad area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late at meeting point
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
You‘ll get picked up
Aruba Aloe Factory
Alto Vista Chapel
Ayo and Casibari Rock Formation
Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
You‘ll return to the starting point