Full Island Tour
Travel around the entire island of Aruba, taking in its top landmarks and must-see highlights, on this comprehensive tour in the company of a guide. Great for first-time visitors or those with limited time on the island.
You will visit highlights such as the Aruba Aloe Factory, Gold Mine Ruins, Local Rock Formations, Alto Vista Chapel, passing by the Famous Historic Bar in San Nicolas and Baby Beach for a fun time at the beach.
- Complimentary Pick up and drop off in Oranjestad, Palm Beach and Eagle Beach area
- Air-contitioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up window begins 20 minutes before the tour starts and can last until 10 minutes after the tour starts.
- We also offer pick up at vacation rentals and condos in the Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and Oranjestad area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late at meeting point
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You‘ll get picked up
Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and StoreRead More
California LighthouseRead More
Alto Vista ChapelRead More
Ayo and Casibari Rock FormationsRead More
Natural BridgeRead More
Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
You‘ll return to the starting point